Tampa, FL – The need for public-sector organizations to protect their IT environments, safeguard sensitive data, and secure key assets, has never been greater. An ever-changing threat landscape and our global need for connectivity has resulted in an unprecedented quantity of data breaches and security incidents.
Even local and state governments are experiencing cyber-attacks more frequently, and sophisticated attacks are targeting essential services on which communities and families rely. Preventing, defending against and recovering from cyber-attacks are activities of increasing priority and complexity.
To meet the broad demand, MGT Consulting Group has expanded to add a new capabilities area. MGT CyberIT Solutions (“MGT Cyber”) covers:
- Cyber Security Risk Assessments: Assessment of an organization’s security controls to protect its critical data and IT infrastructure
- Penetration Testing: Vulnerability assessment from an attacker’s (hacker) vantage point to identify and fix IT infrastructure vulnerabilities within an organization’s IT environment
- Data Security and Privacy Compliance Assessments: Assessments for the following standards: HIPAA, IRS p 1075, PCI-DSS, CJIS, NIST, FERPA, COPPA, CIPA, SOX, ISO 27001, FIPS, FISMA
- Security Training and Awareness: Training for an organization’s work force on best practice behaviors around information security and privacy
- Managed Security Services: Implementation and management of security software and hardware to help secure an agency’s IT environment
- Digital Forensics and Incident Response: Post-attack investigation and business recovery planning and assistance