MGT’s Cyber Security Office provides the strategic road map and tactical execution required to help leaders safeguard their environment, secure data, and make cyber security a core competency. Cyber security continues to be a strategic priority for organizations. Leaders are challenged with defining a long-term cyber strategy, addressing known risks and vulnerabilities, and creating buy-in across all stakeholders – all with limited resources and significant time constraints.
Our “Cyber Security Office” provides a holistic suite of security services that focus on:
- Cyber strategy road-mapping – Definition and mitigation of existing threats, anticipation of future risks, and a path to an optimal security posture.
- Modular tactical execution – Tactical execution support based on your needs, priorities, and resources.
- Long-term scalability – Focus on a feasible cyber security plan that works within organizational strengths and limitations
- Cyber security change management – Foster and champion a culture of cyber security to ensure the success of the program, long-term.
Our Cyber Security Office program is designed to:
- Help define cyber security strategy and drive successful transformation across an organization
- Execute, implement, and manage tactical cyber security initiatives
- Serve as an on-demand resource for ongoing operations, maintenance, and incident response